Monday, November 30, 2009

Snapshots

Charley
Likes: Licking velvet, sleeping
Dislikes: Ivy

Milo
Likes: Peanut butter, sleeping
Dislikes: Ivy

Ivy
Likes: Charley, Milo
Dislikes: N/A

Coco
Likes: Being sweet
Dislikes: The phrase "tastes like chicken"

Ruthie
Likes: Attacking my boots
Dislikes: Being referred to as a "she"
Realization: Likes and dislikes may not be mutually exclusive

Calliope
Likes: Hiding under the chicken ramp
Dislikes: Feeling forced to hide under the chicken ramp

Alice
Likes: Squealing like a pig
Dislikes: Being mistaken for a pig

Mavis
Likes: Being named after my grandmother
Dislikes: Being put in the [turned off] oven for photo shoots

Polly
Likes:
Laying eggs!
Dislikes:
Bad hair days, David Bowie

Vivian, aka, Bitchian
Likes: Biting me
Dislikes: Me



Photos by Dan.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, kudos to Dan - these are stunning! And Em, I laughed out loud in spite of Paul being very busy and important on his conference call...I miss you, my fun and funny friend!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! I agree with Valynne - I laughed out loud... in class (embarrassing). My favorite is that Ivy likes Milo and Charley, but the feelings are not reciprocal :). I bet Ivy and Riley would get along very well.

    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee, I love the pictures! Did you really put Mavis in the oven? That must have been Mike, not you ;-)

    ReplyDelete